To celebrate the appointment of the new chancellor at the University of Hull, they are launching a full-fee scholarship which will be awarded to 10 students who would like to study at the University of Hull in Autumn 2024. The scholarship will cover the full cost of your undergraduate tuition fees.
1. Applicants must be UK resident and qualify for Home fee status.
2. All undergraduate degree courses commencing Autumn 2024 are eligible with the exceptions of Foundation courses and Medicine.
3. Applicants will need to submit a written application (max 500 words) and a video (max 2 minutes) explaining why they should be considered.
4. A predicted grade of at least 128 UCAS points.
5. Applications will be assessed on multiple criteria rather than just grades alone. This includes a student’s passion for their chosen subject, their overall communication skills and their plans to contribute to university life.
Applications are open now and you will need to submit your application by 31st January 2024. Scholarship winners will be notified at the end of March 2024.