UCAM Catholic University of Murcia Spain
DO. LIVE. LEARN.
Suburban Campus 6km from Murcia
Average 1st Year Class Size:
Universidad Católica de Murcia is an open and very international university with over 50 official Degrees and Masters taught in Spanish and 14 in English. The main campus of the university is located in an 18th century monastery surrounded by orange trees in the region of Murcia with an average Winter temperature of 15 ºC and summer temperature of 30 ºC. The beach is only 30 minutes away and the city is very well connected to Alicante/ Valencia/ Granada/ Seville/ Madrid.
We are the 2nd biggest private University in Spain and offer an Official Undergraduate Degree. You will benefit from
• Small class size.
• Personalized tutoring.
• Very practical approach.
• Top installations and state of the art equipment for students (tour.ucam.edu).
• Close relations to business and professional sectors for labour insertion.
• Big international team to assist incoming. Housing service.
• Major player in the sports world at both professional and university. Barcelona FC innovation hub link.
• Faith based. Close to the UK.
• Very experienced with A-Levels, BTECs, IBs etc
Internships within degree
Study Abroad available
Catholic rigour and love of teaching and learning. Open to all faiths
World Rankings = QS World Subject Rankings 2020
Please note that rankings do not exist for all subjects